EmpanadaMay 13, 2012
Chicken DrumstickMay 13, 2012
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 6 T. sugar
- 6 t. flour
- 1/4 beer
- grease paper
- 1 cup jam,frosting or any other custard
- To the egg whites, beat stiff, add by spoonful the sugar beating well after each addition. The beat the yolk with the beer and add to egg white mixture. Blend Well
- Cut an fold the flour into the mixture. Pour into shallow pan lined with greased paper. Bake for 15mins. at 400F.
- Remove paper lining. Spread jam, frosting or custard over cake and roll.
- Dust surface with sugar. slice crosswise