Mango DelightMay 13, 2012
Marble CakeMay 13, 2012
1 1/2 cups finely chopped nuts
2 Tablespoons sugar
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
32 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 cup boiling water
- Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream.
- Dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in water. Cool; gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mixing until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes., then reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F; continue baking 1 hour.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.