Jelly RollMay 13, 2012
Strawberry MilkshakeMay 13, 2012
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- salt according to taste
- Heat oven to 375Â° F.
- Cut every drumstick in the middle for even cooking, then wash chicken and pat dry.
- Dip chicken pieces into breadcrumbs and turn so as to coat all over.
- Place in a lightly greased baking pan and drizzle about 1 teaspoon of olive oil over each drumstick.
- Sprinkle all over with salt.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until drumsticks are done.
Serves 4 to 6.