Mango SouffleMay 2, 2012
KFC French FriesMay 4, 2012
- Meat (chicken / beef / mutton) ——– 2 cups, diced and cooked
- Oil ——– 1tbsp
- Onion ——– 1/4 cup, chopped
- Celery ——– 3 tbsp, minced
- Capsicum ——– 1tbsp, minced
- Parsley ——– 1tbsp, minced
- Paprika ——– 1tsps
- Salt ——– To taste
- Black pepper Powder ——– 1/4 tbsp
- Lemon juice ——– 2tbsps
- Bread crumbs ——– 2tbsps
- Fresh bread crumbs ——– 2 cups
- oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- sauté onions in oil until light golden and translucent.
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs and eggs.
- Chill the mixture ,beat eggs and roll croquettes in egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Fry and turning so all sliced are brown.