Fruit SaladMay 1, 2012
CauliFlower-Onion ParataMay 2, 2012
- 125 gram semi sweet chocolate bar.
- 3/4 litre fresh milk.
- Whip cream half cup (optional).
- Boil water and add the chocolate bar to it for melting.
- Now add milk to it.
- Cover over low heat and whip it gently with a whisk until heated well.
- Do not let it boil.
- You may serve it hot or cold. If you want to serve it cold leave it in freezer for minimum 2 hours and add crushed ice to it on upper surface.
- Enjoy with a straw in the glass or in a coffee mug.
- Or you may add cream on the top if you like.