Gulab Jamun RecipeApril 28, 2012
Ash Gourd Sweet CurryApril 28, 2012
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained well
- 8 ounces small pasta, cooked (orzo, miniature shells, etc.)
- Whisk the white wine vinegar, garlic, mustard, lemon zest, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth and emulsified. Stir the capers into the dressing.Mix well.
- Toss the herbed vinaigrette with the cooked pasta and serve right away or chill the pasta salad for up to 3 days.
- Your pasta salad is ready to eat.