Aloo Paalak/Spiced Potato and SpinachApril 27, 2012
Mixed Vegetable RiceApril 28, 2012
Ahh!! I finally learnt to make Muffins. I never knew making Muffins is so easy. I tried several times before but used to end up batter sticking to the cups. I think I used more Milk before. But today, I used less milk and made the batter thicker ( slightly thinner than Chapathi dough). You can use Eggs if you are fine with that but never ever make the batter watery. Give it a try. Enjoy.
- 1 cup All purpose flour ( used 225 ml cup)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 10-12 Black Berries
Muffin Tray and paper Muffin cups
- Take Milk and Sugar in a Bowl, mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients except Back Berries to the Milk-Sugar mixture.Mix very well and keep it aside for 5-10 min.
- Now add Black Berries and mix.
- In the mean while pre-heat the Oven at 400 F for 15 min.
- Place paper Muffin cups in the Muffin tray and pour the batter( 3/4th of a cup, needs space to puff out).
- Bake at 400 F for 25 min.( look for colour change).
- Serve with a cup of Coffee or Tea.
Note: We can make 6 muffins out of 1 cup flour.