Chinese Fried FishApril 26, 2012
Aloo Paalak/Spiced Potato and SpinachApril 27, 2012
This is a very easy and simple recipe and it goes very well with Idli. Try it out , enjoy.
- 3 Potatos ( pressure cooked-3 whistles)
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 Green Chilies chopped ( to taste)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh green Peas
- pinch of hing
- pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Peel the pressure cooked Potatoes and mash them.
- Heat the Oil in a Pan or vessel, add mustard seeds, once they splutter add green Chili, Curry leaves,Hing and Turmeric. Saute for 30 sec.
- Now add Onion and green peas. Saute for 3 min.
- Then add the mashed Potato, mix well. Add one and a half cup of water ( as per your consistency).
- Add salt to taste. Boil for 5 min.
- Finely add the Lemon juice and Coriander leaves if you like.