PatisaApril 23, 2012
Cappuccino coolerApril 25, 2012
- 65g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 10g butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- Pre -heat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 4.5cm deep, 20cm round cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together for 2 minutes or until combined. Stir in half the flour, then half the milk. Repeat with remaining flour and milk. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Level top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto a wire rack.
- Make topping Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Brush hot cake with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Cool. Serve.