Fried MushroomsApril 19, 2012
Chocolate SodaApril 19, 2012
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon frozen (partially thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 2 large oranges — peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture onto each of 4 dessert plates.
- Arrange orange sections on yogurt mixture.
- Heat chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
- Carefully drizzle chocolate in thin lines over oranges.